Half-day guided hiking tour to the top of Dalsnuten
Get out of the city, get some exercise, and enjoy the breathtaking views of Stavanger’s landscape and scenery on this half-day private guided tour to the top of Dalsnuten, “The King of Sandnes”. This is a perfect getaway for a few hours exclusive to your group or family. The hike is suitable for most people and takes you 323 meters above sea level. A stop at the famous historical monument Sverd i Fjell (Swords in Rock) is included.
PRICES: FROM 1-4 PERSONS NOK 4800,- / 650,- PER ADDITIONAL PERSON (MAXIMUM 8 PERSONS)
The hike to the top of Dalsnuten –
“The King of Sandnes”
The Dalsnuten mountain is located in Sandnes and has an altitude of 324 metres. A refreshing walk through easy and varied terrain to the summit rewards you with a marvellous 360 degree view. Dalsnuten is one of the most popular hiking destinations in the area, especially for families. On a warm day you and your party can take a swim in one of the lakes we walk by.
On the way to Dalsnuten we will make a stop at the famous historical monument Sverd i Fjell (Swords in Rock) in Hafrsfjord. Great for photos.
The guide will bring water, trail snacks and hot beverage. You should bring sneakers or lightweight hiking shoes and clothing according to the weather.
This tour is also perfect for cruise passengers who want a few hours getaway from the ship and the city.
- Style: Half-day private tour with guide and transportation
- When: You decide. We adapt the pick up time to your time schedule
- Where: Pick up at your choice of location
- Distance: A 4km hike, ascent 241 meter
- Difficulty: Easy. Accessible for most people
- Duration: Approx 5 hours (incl transportation). The hike takes about 2.5 – 3 hoursPerfect for cruise passengers who want a few hours getaway to the nature
- Half-day guided tour from Stavanger to the top of Dalsnuten
- The company of local tour guide
- The 360 degree view
- The weather, the nature and the fresh air
- The monument Swords in Stone
- The awesome feeling after the hike
Who can go?
- Age 4 and up
- Easy, Accessible for most people
- Pick-up and drop-off of your choice in Stavanger
- Local tour guide
- Trail snacks and water
- Photo service – we bring the camera and take pictures for you
What can be added?
- Trekking poles
You should bring
- Proper shoes and clothing
- Sunscreen if sunny
- Raingear if rainy