2-DAY LYSEFJORD GUIDED KAYAK ADVENTURE
Ever dreamed about paddling in one of the mighty Norwegian fjords? If so, this is your chance to explore the famous Lysefjorden under safe and guided conditions on our 2-day kayak & camping trip.
PRICE PER PERSON: NOK 2950,- (USD 370)
- 1-2 experienced outdoor guides
- 2-day trip in the Lysefjord
- Single or double sea kayak
- All kayak equipment needed, such as life jackets, paddles, wetsuits and more
- Tents or one big Lavuu/Tipi, air mattresses, isolation mattress
(you have to bring your own sleeping bag!)
- Local high quality dinner made and served on the beach with dessert
- Norwegian outdoor breakfast with coffee/tea
- Where: The adventure starts and ends at our rental station in Forsand
- When: Season 10.May – 10.October
- Level of difficulty: Easy
A minimum of 2 participants is needed to arrange the tour.
We start and end the tour at Forsand, where we have direct access to the famous Lysefjord. Our guides will tell local stories while we paddle along littles bays and islands. Depending on the weather you can fish directly from the kayak. If we’re lucky we’ll even see seals popping up from the water.
This tour is also for those with less less kayak experience. You may paddle in more stable double sea kayaks, instead of a single kayak. Our experienced guide will be on your side during the whole trip to make sure you feel safe and comfortable.
For more experienced paddlers, single sea kayaks are available.
For this tour no prior kayak experience is needed! Simple paddle techniques and safety instructions will be given by our guide prior to the tour. Hence the tour is suitable for people of most ages.(Except of children under 10yrs)
You will paddle in double sea kayaks, which run very stable on the water. The tour in Jørpeland starts every day at noon. Please note that a reservation for the daily tour is required.
Last option to book this tour online for the same day is 11am. Give us a call when it’s later than 11am (Oslo time) and you still want to join the same day. We do have limited capacity on the tour, but we’ll see if we can still fit you in. For groups it’s also possible to arrange tour at other times.