This thrilling helicopter tour is a must for a truly memorable visit to Stavanger. The 30 minutes helicopter ride takes passengers over the famous Pulpit Rock and the Lysefjord. Prepare for some amazing aerial sights. This is a guided tour by the pilot in English.
NOK 2.700 PER PERSON SHARED TOURS
NOK 14.500 PRIVATE TOURS
After a short transfer you board your helicopter. Soon you will be high above the city and the harbour, with its islands, islets and bridges. That’s only the beginning of your journey. Furthermore friendly and experienced pilots provide an unmatched experience. Most of all they will make sure you have a pleasant flight.
Onwards you can admire the beautiful Lysefjord and the protruding rock formation Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock). This is a massive cliff 604 metres above Lysefjorden. The top of the cliff is approximately 25 by 25 metres and consequently this is the most famous tourist attraction in Norway. We fly at close range to enable us to appreciate this spectacular wonder of nature. Also admire the harbour and fjord landscape with islands scattered around it is easy to understand why the Vikings chose this area as their kingdom.
In addition we will make one circuit over Stavanger City. At this time you can look down at the cruise ships in the harbor.
- Look down on the city and harbour and follow the stunning Lysefjord
- Fly over Preikestolen – the world recognised Pulpit Rock
- Friendly, experienced, and safety-certified pilots
- The great view
- The kick
Who can go
There is a step to board. Guests cannot be carried on to the helicopter due to safety reasons. Consequently no refund will be given if you are unable to board. You will be helped on board if seated in a wheelchair.
- Transfer to and from Stavanger harbour and the Helicopterbase at Stavanger Airport (approx 20 min drive)
- 30 minutes helicopter sightseeing
- English speaking guide/pilot and headset narration
Approximately 30 minutes flying time.
Approximately 2 hours total time
We focus on safety, hence this tour is dependent upon safe flying conditions. All flights subject to weight and balance limitations, and weather. The operator will only cancel if the weather is so that you will not enjoy the tour due to visibility and wind.
Departure time will be between 09:00 and 12:00. We will adjust departure time according to weather forecast. We will send you the exact departure time the evening before your departure.
Guests may have to wait, either before or after the flight. There is walking involved on this tour to reach the transport. In addition there is a short walk at the heliport. Please dress according to the weather conditions on the day. Visibility, views and the route will depend on weather conditions.
Please note before booking:
- This tour requires a minimum number of guest in order to operate
- Therefore we will place a hold of the purchase amount on your credit card at the time of booking, but we will not charge your credit card
- We will notice you as soon as the minimum number of guest is reached and we will send you a ticket. At this time we will charge your credit card
- Please note that the departure time is between 09:00 and 12:00. Most noteworthy you will receive the exact time of pickup the day before departure
- We cancel the tour if we don’t reach the minimum number of guest within 24 hours to departure. We will notify you by email. Consequently we release the hold on your credit card
- Please call us if you want to book less than 24 hours prior to departure