This is an unforgettable VIP-cruise to some of the most spectacular fjords and sceneries in Scandinavia. On this tour, you’re going to see everything from flat landscape in the west, to the breath-taking natural beauty of the magical fjords in the east. The most famous mountain formation in the Lysefjord is called Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), with an impressive supporting cast of waterfalls, idyllic island and magnificent scenery of cliffs and canyons..
PRICES: from 16.500 NOK (see below for sharing options)
- Duration: 3 hours
- When? You decide
- Where? Meet up and end location: Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen) , close to the fish market
- What’s Included? A private yacht cruise in stunning Lysefjorden. We always have a complimentary glass of Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready for ours guests for free. Additional food can be ordered.
The yacht with Italian design is a 44 foot Sports Cruiser, built by the the exclusive American yacht builder Marquis Yachts and was imported to Norway brand new in 2013.There is no expense spared on the interior, top quality leather selections, exclusive woodwork, piano finish, decorations, navigation equipment, entertainment system, tiles in bathroom, etc. The yacht has 2 cabins with a total of 4 beds for any guests preferring to attend an extended cruise.
It is CE-certified Class A, which means an open sea-going vessel, it makes it very stable in the sea. Boat and crew are in accordance with Skipssikkerhetsloven (Ship Safety Act) section 2A and B for this type of business. All of the rescue equipment is according to requirements and legislation. All passengers are insured during the tour.
Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), near the fish market (Fisketorget).
For reservations within less than 24 hours, or other special requests, please call us at +47 48 49 54 60.
- An exclusive VIP-cruise in the stunning Lysefjorden
- The 44 foot Sports Cruiser
- The view of the famous Preikestolen
- The weather, the nature and the fresh air
- Great photo spots
- Vagabond’s Cave
- The waterfalls
- The Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready
What can be added:
- Additional food & drinks onboard
- Helicopter tour
- Exclusive Norwegian lunch menu at the famous Renaa Matbaren after the cruise
- We offer extended VIP-cruises which takes you and your party further into Lysefjorden where you get to see the old power plant and the world’s longest wooden staircase at Flørli and the famous Kjerag boulder.
- We do special VIP-tours for corporate clients with sightseeing, food and drinks.
FROM NOK 16.500,-
BOOK / INQUIRE NOW
To expensive? Want to share the cost with fellow travelers? Or click here to place interest for sharing a yacht cruise & cost with others
Please fill out the form below