THE PULPIT ROCK HIKE & YOGA
Do you like hiking? Do you like yoga? Why not join us for both in the same tour. This is a private guided hike tour for groups to one of the world’s most iconic destinations, The Pulpit Rock. Followed by After Hike Yoga at scenic Solvik Yoga – the best way to release tensions and recharge energy after the hike.
GROUP PRICES: 4-8 PERSONS NOK 12.500,- / 9-18 PERSONS NOK 22.500,-
- Style: Private guided tour for groups
- Group size: 4-8 persons / 9 – 18 persons
- Distance: A 6 km hike
- Difficulty: Medium / Moderate. Children should be 8 years or more
- Duration: Approx 10 hours (incl transportation and yoga)
Pulpit Rock Hike & Yoga is a private guided hike tour followed by an after hike yoga class. We arrange transportation, including the ferry ride, and make sure you get back and forth in a comfortable and convenient way. An early start puts us in position at the trail to the Pulpit Rock before the crowds arrive. A local tour host will come along for the whole trip to make sure you have the best possible experience.
The hike itself takes about 4 hours round trip and is 6 kilometers long, consisting of slightly hilly terrain. You should be in generally good physical condition, and children should be 8 years or older. At the mountain plateau, rising 604 meters above Lysefjorden, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the spectacular view and take your selfies and pics. But remember – we do it in a safe manner! We also eat a well-deserved lunch at the plateau, a tasty sandwich made at Preikestolen Mountain Lodge.
After the hike we drive about 15 minutes to Solvik Yoga Studio where the group joins a private 45 minute after hike yoga class with a professional instructor. The focus will be on asanas (yoga poses) to increase mobility in the spine, sore and tight muscles, knees and ankles after a day in the mountains. This is a great way to release tensions and recharge energy. The yoga class is suitable for everyone, you don’t need to be a yoga expert:)
You should wear lightweight hiking shoes or hiking boots, and clothing according to the weather. Bring extra clothes for the yoga class.
- Day trip from Stavanger to the stunning Pulpit Rock
- A local tour host
- The view of the famous Lysefjorden
- The yoga class at Solvik Yoga
- The weather, the nature and the fresh air
- The lunch at the plateau
- The awesome feeling after the hike
Who can go?
- Age 8 and up
- You should be in a general good physical condition
- Pick-up and drop-off in the Stavanger area
- Local tour host
- Trail snacks
- A sandwich and warm beverage at the plateau
- After Hike Yoga with professional instructor
- Photo service – we bring the camera and take pictures for you
What can be added?
- Trekking poles
You should bring
- Proper shoes and clothing
- Extra clothes for yoga
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen if sunny
- Raingear if rainy
Pick-up time 07:00.
Pick-up location decided upon reservation.